Irvine CA is the job center and economy powerhouse at Orange County.
Irvine’s mayor said that Irvine has a large number of jobs located in the city (about 190,000) in comparison to number of its residents (212,000).
Irvine CA real estate for 2011:
- 2002 Irvine homes were resold during this past year 2011.
- That number of Irvine homes resales during 2011 was higher than any other Orange County city.
- Buyers paid an average of $638,990 for Irvine resold homes during 2011.
- 66% of homes sold were standard equity sales
- 23% of homes sold were short sales
- 11% of homes sold were foreclosures
- Buyers paid more than 1.27 billion dollars for all Irvine resold homes during 2011.
- Buyers paid more money buying Irvine resale homes during 2011 than any other Orange County city.
What Irvine CA home and property sellers can expect for 2012:
- Irvine will continue with solid job and private employer numbers during 2012.
- Irvine homes to be resold during 2012 will probably be similar to 2011.
- Number of Short sales will probably increase
- Number of equity sales will probably decrease
- Unknown whether Irvine home sold prices will increase or decrease
- Irvine will resell more homes during 2012 than any other Orange County city.
- Irvine buyers will continue to pay more money to buy resale homes during 2012 than at any other Orange County city.
There are 568 Irvine homes now listed for sale according to CRMLS (probably not enough Irvine listings for this market) – with average list price of $886,020.
Source of some information is CRMLS and does not include that for new homes for sale or sold, those sold at trustee auctions after foreclosure, and does include those listed and sold by all agents and brokers.
Professional REALTOR® agent representation and help for property owner/sellers, private trust estate representatives, estate administrators and executors, probate and trust attorneys, estate planners, income tax professionals, public guardians, fiduciaries, investor group managers, bankers, and individuals, with listing and sale of properties at Orange County, CA